Thursday, April 30, 2009

March of Dimes

I really enjoyed myself at the March of Dimes Walk that we had this past Saturday. It was a lot of fun being able to be part of something that can help and make a difference in so many people's lives. I liked being with all of the other people who were there to help from cfcc, and also watching the walkers pass by. I also loved the pet, or animal, station as well. People who brought their dogs on the walk could let them get a drink too, while they were getting a drink. The horse that Emma brought, so that people could take pictures with was so adorable! It was a good idea to bring it. Like i said, it feels great to be part of something that can help so many people, and it makes me feel good to know that i can make some sort of difference, even if it's in a small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment